System Servicing, Installation & Repair
We suggest that all automation systems a periodically maintained.
ASAS can provide scheduled service for all automation systems & control equipment. Our skilled technicians specialise in proactive maintenance services that will increase equipment life expectancies and assure reliability. Brand names, serial numbers & specifications of all equipment serviced where required will be stored in our database to expedite future orders of necessary replacement parts.
Scheduled visits are arranged with a date and time to suit you.
Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual & Annual Service Plans are available.
New installations installed & specified by ASAS can be offered with a fully inclusive service package.
A Service Agreement for Preventative Maintenance will:-
- Ensure your equipment operates according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Ensure all control equipment operates in a safe manner to protect users and members of the public.
- Discover problems before they cause inconvenience, loss of security and the need for costly temporary security measures.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your maintenance program. We look forward to demonstrating our ability to meet any challenge, with an approach you will appreciate.
Installation & Repair
Our technicians will arrive at your site with the necessary equipment and supplies at a convenient time for you. With our experienced technicians, projects are completed safely, efficiently and on time.
For larger installations a project manager will be appointed to oversee your installation from start to finish, maintaining quality control throughout ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
ASAS typical installations are carried out in the Commercial, Industrial, Local Authority, Residential
Multi Residential areas. All installations are treated with the same dedication & commitment.
The installation of any automation is like any other project that involves practical work and must be carried out efficiently and in correct stages:
- Survey & Quotation
- ASAS will visit your property to assess your requirements. We can utilise our vast experience to help make recommendations appropriate to YOU!
- We will then provide a full no-obligation written quotation.
- Site Preparation & Installation
- On acceptance of orders the installation date will be scheduled in accordance with manufacturers equipment delivery times & a mutually agreeable date with the customer.
- ASAS will confirm if any elements required to be provided by the customer have been organised.
- Installation of the system will commence on the agreed date.
- System Handover
- On completion of the installation the system will be handed over & explained in detail to the authorised persons. This will involve any required training or override procedures.
- This handover & completion is signed for by the customer & the completion certificate is presented to the customer.
Repairs & Breakdowns
Our aim is to fix your automation system quickly and effectively.
We will endeavour to respond to your breakdown with a site visit within 24 hours during working hours.
Customers with service agreements take priority over non maintained / contract systems.
95% of the time we will have your automation up and running within 24 hours or sooner.
Our experience and training will help to diagnose the most complex problems that can arise with your automation system. Many serviceable parts are carried or held in stock.
Our customers are assured a quick efficient response to any service request.
Will undertake repairs to automation systems fitted by others.